Weaving Pattern Kit, The Hope Vest
The Hope Vest, designed by Gabi van Tassell for Handspun Hope, features our Organic Angora and Merino Blend Sport yarn. It is a sleeveless, open vest with simple elegance and a unique draping accent at the shoulders. This is a weaving project that is woven on two types of looms: A rigid heddle loom and a hexagon pin loom. Sizes: Shown in Med/L, instructions for adjusting the size are given in the project guide. Finished Width: 20. Finished Length: 26.5
Included in kit:
Handspun Hope Organic Angora and Merino Blend, Sport Yarn (approximately 165 yards per skein).
(4) Main color, used in RH panels, 638 yds
(1) Supporting color 1, used in hexagons, 147 yds
(1) Supporting color 2, used in hexagons, 131 yds
- Kitenge project bag
Additional supplies needed:
- Rigid Heddle Loom of at least 10” weaving width (Used in this project: Ashford SampleIt), with a 7.5 dpi reed (or close to it).
- Original TURTLE hexagon pin loom, 4” width, F- for finer yarns, by Bluebonnet Crafters, LLC
- Tapestry needle
*This kit is available in limited colors. However, the kits can be special ordered with other optional shades. If custom colors are desired, please select "custom" from the dropdown menu and we will contact you at the email address you provide at checkout.